- ENTRY: No purchase necessary. One entry per person. You must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry to be eligible for this Contest and live in the United States. To enter, contestants must follow @Ironmaintenance on Instagram and tag two other Instagram accounts.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
- WINNER SELECTION: Contest closes September 19, 2022 at 11:59pm. One (1) winner will be randomly selected after September 20, 2022. The winner will be notified via email 3-5 business days of the contest closing. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
- PRIZE: One (1) Apple 10.2-Inch iPad with Wi-Fi, 64GB valued at over $300.00USD
- ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this Contest is open to any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of Iron Maintenance, Iron Truck Services, or Freestyle Marketing Group, their respective parent companies, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to enter the Contest.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. The prize winners will be notified no later than one month after the drawing date.
Entrants grant to Iron Maintenance the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Iron Maintenance to use winners’ names and likeness’ for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Iron Maintenance, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won.
- CONDUCT: Iron Maintenance reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, IRON MAINTENANCE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Iron Maintenance is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Iron Maintenance assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Iron Maintenance is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Iron Maintenance which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Iron Maintenance reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
- RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the Official Contest Rules, send an email to email@example.com. Requests must be received by the end of the Contest.
- CLAIMING PRIZE: A direct message will be sent to winners 3 to 5 business days after the contest has closed. The direct message will be sent to the social media account used to enter the contest. If winners do not respond to notification efforts within two (2) weeks, then they will be ineligible to receive their prize.